ART SCHOOL / CLASS LISTINGS
Paint, draw, and sculpt with inspiration from our watery friends of the deep. Use vivid colors, wild shapes, and amazing textures to re-create the world under the sea. Develop skills in basic art elements such as line, shape, texture, and color.
- July 19–23 (Mon-Fri) 8:45–11:45A
- [1844M] Izobeau Loureiro – 5 sessions | On-Site, Outdoors
- Member Tuition: $165 and $20 supply fee
- FULL - ADD TO WAITLIST
- Aug 9–13 (Mon-Fri) 1:30P–3:30P
- [1845A] Jennie Tudor Gray – 5 sessions | Online
- Member Tuition: $125 and $30 supply fee
- REGISTER NOW
ON-SITE CLASS INFO: All supplies provided! Bring a healthy snack for break time. Dress for mess. No early drop-off or late pick-up. Children are under parental supervision and responsibility on the Museum’s grounds before, between, and after classes. ONLINE SUMMER CLASSES: Supply kits will be provided by the school. Parents/guardians will pick up the supply kit curbside at Laguna Gloria during the week prior to class starting.