Double Vision: Teens Create
Myopia is now Your-opia!
FREE, open to teens and families of teens
Join us on the rooftop for a teen night of art and experiences, inspired by the exhibition Mark Mothersbaugh: Myopia by artist, musician, and maker Mark Mothersbaugh, co-founder of DEVO.
Twist your perspective in the “I” Exam, invent creations of your own design, and get your nostalgia on in the Memory Machine, plus other outlandish pop peculiarities...
- “I” Exam: Create your own inkblot art to interpret your inner thoughts.
- Karaoke Battle: Get your karaoke on or cheer for your friends!
- Memory Machine: Take your mutant portrait in our strange photo booth.
- Myopia is Your-Opia: Explore the exhibition...with a perspective twist. Put on 3-D glasses for a one-of-a-kind zine experience!
- Elevator Party: Groove to soundtracks by the artist as heard in the movie Life Aquatic.
- Mail Art: Doodle a postcard inspired by Mark Mothersbaugh’s 30,000+ postcard artworks.
- Games + Lounge on the Rooftop!